[OSM-talk] Teaching cyclists how to contribute to OSM

James james2432 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 23:03:35 UTC 2020

Bike advocacy group in Ottawa created this:

https://github.com/BikeOttawa/OSM-Bike-Ottawa-Tagging-Guide/blob/master/README.md

as well as a crowd sourced map like the one for winter bike trails that
allows a user to submit if a path is winter maintained or not, it will then
update OSM in the back end: maps.bikeottawa.ca