[OSM-talk] Teaching cyclists how to contribute to OSM

James james2432 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 10:42:27 UTC 2020

I'm pretty sure it's a combination of municipal and federal, some MUPs are
owned by a federal entity called the NCC(national capital commission) I've
always wondered how it was enforced as it's not required to have a
speedometer on your bike.

Officer: Do you know how fast you were going?
Cyclist: I literally do not as I don't have a speedometer

I've yet to see an officer stop a cyclist going too fast, general rule is
don't be a dick and slow down when you see pedestrians and signal with a
bell(bylaw) when passing them