[OSM-talk] VANDALISM !

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Sun Jun 7 13:07:22 UTC 2020

  IF someone, not local, relying on satellite views, goes after my good faith edit, based on my on the ground

surveillance thinks my edit was wrong trying to fix broken polygon’s,  that are making ghosts lines on the

ID edit page. sends me a change-set discussion notice, telling me not to edit what i edited, and i answer him

with the Wiki rule that was the bases of my edit. then goes after my current days edit and all related edits

a years worth, (like a revenge thing) some technical but most based on what he see’s on the satellite view

that are, were WRONG.

Not to re-edit fix, who, how do you put it all back ?