Marc M. marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:14:04 UTC 2020


Le 07.06.20 à 15:07, 80hnhtv4agou--- via talk a écrit :
> how do you put it all back ?

giving a link to get a neutral opinion is often a good idea :)
the first time, just put a public message on the changeset.
there is the revert plugin in josm to cancel all the changes.
if it happens again, contact the DWG mentioning the changeset
with the comment.


More information about the talk mailing list