[OSM-talk] Deprecated feature template in the wiki

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jun 10 21:28:11 UTC 2020

Jun 10, 2020, 17:25 by dieterdreist at gmail.com:

> sent from a phone
>

>> On 10. Jun 2020, at 14:58, Mateusz Konieczny via talk <talk at openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>>
>> "Why is the definition for the tag removed" it never had a good definition.
>>

> the former definition was
>
>> A large water tank, typically cylindrical

That is why I used "never had a good definition", not "never had a definition"
It has (a) "large" appearing from nowhere (b) repeat of what is already in tag value
(c) mention of shape that is not helpful in any way.

Feel free to restore it if you think that it was helpful, though meaning of that tag
is quite clear anyway.