[OSM-talk] Deprecated feature template in the wiki

Tigerfell tigerfell-688 at tuta.io
Fri Jun 12 09:46:09 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

The icon for "deprecated" template was discussed at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template_talk:Deprecated#Image . Citing myself: "I would suggest to change the image to an icon that symbolizes the word 'deprecated' more. This would help those mappers who use data items <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Data_items> like the tag information included in iD."

Cheers,
Tigerfell

Jun. 11, 2020, 13:00 by talk-request at openstreetmap.org: