[OSM-talk] Could/should editors detect/disallow huge changeset bboxes?

Hauke Stieler mail at hauke-stieler.de
Fri Jun 12 12:09:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

showing a warning for huge bboxes is a great idea. I can also imagine to
extends this idea to the number of changes. So also showing a warning
when there are more than a specific amount of added/changed/deleted
nodes or something.

I had the situation that I accidentally uploaded a huge bunch of stuff
because I clicked the wrong button (in JOSM the "upload data" and
"upload selection" button are right next to each other ...).

Hauke