[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] fake, edit, fake map.

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 16 21:32:14 UTC 2020

Again, take it up with the mapper first. You talk as if the mapper makes
mistakes on purpose and the only object is to create an incorrect map.
I'm sure he's not and he just needs to be told not to rely on aerial
imagery that much.
But again: take it up with the mapper. You have still not commented on
the changeset. That should be your first step.

Or what do you want to accomplish by posting this on this list.

Regards,
Maarten