[OSM-talk] Paid mapping

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:12:01 UTC 2020

Please clarify: are the Apple mappers 1) changing the ways to
highway=track, or 2) changing ways that are currently highway=track to
something else?

I would support #2 in any case where the way connects settlements, since we
have always defined highway=track as a way that is used for agriculture,
forestry etc., not for travel between settlements.

– Joseph Eisenberg