[OSM-talk] Paid mapping

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:14:07 UTC 2020

 > In case of noticing low quality paid mapping - please, at least leave
a changeset comment.

I think this is a sensible approach that I'll use in future rather than
leave an email.

On the comments about the classification we are talking specifically
about Africa where it is much more difficult to judge the importance of
a highway from imagery.

/Pierre BĂ©land /came up with a classification scheme in partnership with
many players. /

/https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Highway_Tag_Africa

It has stood the test of time and is normally accepted as the tagging
standard for highways in Africa.

Many Thanks

Cheerio John

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>