[OSM-talk] Announcing Daylight Map Distribution

Mario Frasca mario at anche.no
Tue Mar 10 13:35:15 UTC 2020

that would be VERY nice, if you managed to achieve this.

On 10/03/2020 06:46, Sören Reinecke via talk wrote:
> In addition if the mapper works for a company:
> #
> e.g. #facebook
> #amazon
> #microsoft
> #apple

I've been asking about the '#apple' hashtag, for quite a while, straight
from Andrew Wiseman, but I don't seem to be able to make myself
understood, or heard.

they have their team, you can find their edits matching changeset
timestamp with historic team composition, if you really insist.