[OSM-talk] Changeset Governance [was: Announcing Daylight Map Distribution]

Sören Reinecke tilmanreinecke at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 10 17:48:45 UTC 2020

Hey,

created a wikipage for it. See
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Changeset/Governance .

Spirit of Changeset Governance: Basically it introduces a way to
distinguish a changeset made during a survey from a changeset made
during armchair mapping using information received from imagery or
external data. In the spirit of more professional Quality Assurance a
way for us and the performers to better control validation processes
and to take actions more precisely.

Feel free to improve and comment

Cheers

Sören Reinecke alias Valor Naram