[OSM-talk] Your experience in reaching out to Maps.me users ?

Clay Smalley claysmalley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:41:40 UTC 2020

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020, 9:25 AM Tomas Straupis <tomasstraupis at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Besides, Mapbox is known to work with United States government
> > agencies as well as military weapons manufacturers (so-called
> > "defense contractors"). Does this bother you at all?
>
>   I have no information about the United States being involved in
> starting wars against neighbours and annexing their territories.

Here, let me help you out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gideon_%282020%29

Anyway, this is clearly off topic and has veered into your personal
bugaboos about governments you don't like. Regardless of your views on
Russia, Maps.me doesn't seem to have any involvement in Russian military
operations. Please keep your criticisms relevant to the subject at hand.

-Clay