[OSM-talk] Your experience in reaching out to Maps.me users ?

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:52:18 UTC 2020

I downloaded and made a test edit (adding an address to a local POI) with
maps.me just now to understand how it works.  It does at least make you log
in to OSM.  I entered in a comment on the change, however, I note that
maps.me overwrote my user-entered comment with a generic comment in the
changeset.