[OSM-talk] Suggested mass edits

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Apr 19 07:44:36 UTC 2021

Thanks for taking care of asking before making an edit!

------------------------

Have you reviewed at least some decent sample of this objects to check is
it going to remove valid data or hide more serious problems?

Sometimes such things are indicator of broken imports or not noticed
vandalism and removing them would just hide this problems.

Sometimes it is perfectly fine to purge such data automatically.

Also, I remember a tool that was able to show old geometries of an object.
Sadly I am unable to track it down.

Unlike attic data where it is necessary to select location and date manually it
was enough to provide object id.

It would be very useful to review relations from (1)

Apr 18, 2021, 18:43 by machyna at gmail.com: