[OSM-talk] Quality FTW

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Aug 9 16:23:07 UTC 2021

Steve,
Looks like a great tool that's been missing since TeleNav lost interest in
a tool that is similar to this one. I already fixed two roads!

For those interested in using the tool, it looks like there is coverage of
the Eastern US, from the middle of Ohio down to the middle of Florida. I
can't wait to see Washington State results.

Best,
Clifford

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 9:03 AM Steve Coast <steve at stevecoast.com> wrote:

> https://www.tomtom.com/blog/maps/tomtom-openstreetmaps-mapmetrics-map-editing/
>

> We shipped an OSM quality tool today that’s a work in progress. It shows a
> lot of promise, happy to answer questions and take any feedback. Especially
> if there’s areas you want done next, we’re pushing through the US right now
> if you select 2021 06 in the layer panel…
>

> Best
>

> Steve

@osm_washington
www.snowandsnow.us