[OSM-talk] LCCWG Moderation Subcommittee holding public discussions on Etiquette Guidelines

Darafei Praliaskouski darafei at kontur.io
Tue Aug 24 21:34:01 UTC 2021

Hello,

I welcome the intent of guidelines.

As non-native speaker, I see some words not being part of my active
vocabulary:

 - see facial expression, hear tone or see other cues - the word "cue"
 - are part of the lifeblood of a successful project - the word "lifeblood"
 - including deliberate intimidation or harassment - the word "intimidation"
 - such as retaliation, personal insults, dead-naming, or innuendo. - words
"retaliation", "innuendo". "dead-naming" I know but can foresee that it's
not very widely known around my area.

It will help others if the grammar structure of text is simplified.