[OSM-talk] OSM.org Header Change Proposals

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Sat Feb 6 00:01:17 UTC 2021

You explicitly encouraged voting and as has repeatedly been
said before software design decisions are not made by who can
get the most people to add a thumbs up emoji.

I haven't been following it in detail but the wiki ticket
seems to have been pretty heated this week judging by the
nunber of comments.

The other one I don't think has really been looked at in
detail yet so I'm not sure why you feel the need to seek a
crowd of supporters for it.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)