[OSM-talk] Potlatch 3 for desktop

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 1 21:06:43 UTC 2021

Tried Windows installer version.
https://snipboard.io/qMuPBe.jpg
I've Win7 64bit, Firefox v82.0

https://snipboard.io/qMuPBe.jpg https://snipboard.io/qMuPBe.jpg

I went to the adobe air site & it read my system details but didn't flag
up a problem & allowed me to download a version of Air (I've not
installed it).

I'm now using  P3's.zip version & it appears to work (sort of):

Is the a way to start it at a specific location? Parameters on the
.exe's command line maybe?

Zoomed in 13 clicks & the data starts to download. If over a heavily
mapped area, it turns to sludge making it difficult to pan & zoom. Could
you make it 14 or maybe even 15 (which I think is iD's display level)?
Also to stop displaying data if zoomed back out making panning over
large distances possible

Is the mouse zoom wheel active?

FYI my avast AV software flag the exe as an Identity Protection
IDP.generic & archived it.. I've had to put it on the exception list.

DaveF