[OSM-talk] OSMF 2021 Survey is activated: please take the survey!

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 17 08:48:28 UTC 2021

Since I have to register to get a token and therefore it is not
anonymous, I do like to know what the survey is about before I register
for a token.

IMHO the unwillingness to say anything about the subject of this survey
is absolutely contrary to the most basic foundations of openness and
common curtesey and that does not fit the OSMF. I do not understand why
you (and with you I also mean the OSMF) operate in this way.

Regards,
Maarten