[OSM-talk] OSMF 2021 Survey is activated: please take the survey!

Allan Mustard allan.mustard at osmfoundation.org
Sun Jan 17 02:48:37 UTC 2021

The 2021 OSMF Survey of the OSM community has been activated.  It will
be open for participation until February 14th.  Please surf to the
following URLs to register for the survey.  You will receive an email in
return with a single-use token that can be used to take the survey.

Please be aware that the Japanese, Persian (Farsi), and Turkish
translations are 100% machine translations, via DeepL (Japanese) and
Microsoft Translator (Persian and Turkish).  I apologize in advance for
any mistakes, since these are languages I do not know, and I could not
find volunteer translators to edit and correct the machine
translations.  There will be errors, but I hope not serious
mistranslations that make the survey impossible to understand.

Please amplify this message throughout the OSM community--spread the
word!  Please use your preferred communications channels to encourage
everyone in the OSM community worldwide to participate in this survey!
I thank you in advance for that.

English (Base language):
https://osmf.limequery.org/281662?lang=en

Chinese (Traditional; Taiwan):