[OSM-talk] Introducing SwiftAddress, an highly efficient way of collecting housenumbers

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Sat Jan 23 14:19:57 UTC 2021

Oh there's nothing wrong with someone having fun. If you don't like it, I'm sure you can get a refund for what you paid for the software 😉

I do keep hearing about these Vespucci features, have you considered making screencasts or videos demonstrating it? There's a good chance that people aren't using these features because they don't know how.