[OSM-talk] Introducing SwiftAddress, an highly efficient way of collecting housenumbers

Yves ycai at mailbox.org
Sat Jan 23 21:09:10 UTC 2021

Simon,
There is a difference between starting from scratch and joining an existing project. In skills, true, but also in motivation.
While I get an understanding of your editor market share concerns, it is possibly not the first thing that comes to mind when somebody plan to use its free time in OSM dev.
Having fun is important, receiving nice feedback being part of that.
Yves