[OSM-talk] market share of editing apps (was: SwiftAddress)

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:52:52 UTC 2021

Simon, you mentioned this in a response in the SwiftAddress thread. Do you
mind saying what are those editing apps with more than 1% of the market
share?

I would interpret it as enough users are interested in them for one reason
or another.

/Erwin

» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**it**y**.xyz*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: https://t.me/GOwin
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B