[OSM-talk] Could we have a bot please to remove duplicates.

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Jan 29 08:26:55 UTC 2021

The OSM API has a way to (sorta) detect/prevent 2 people editing the same object at the same time, that's what conflicts are! 🙂

However (correct me if I'm wrong) there's currently nothing in the API for "half uploaded" things like that, and I believe editor software developers have talked about it. Maybe in API v0.7?... 😛