[OSM-talk] Anybody got HeiGIT's building detection model to work?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jul 4 16:29:39 UTC 2021

I would also try reporting the issue at
https://github.com/GIScience/ohsome2label/issues?q=is%3Aissue
(if I understood right that it is the origin repo)

I would also link StackOverflow question there.

----

There is also dev mailing list that may be of interest here.

Note: I have not investigated code in this speifiic case, I have not tested whether
their instructions work for me.

It is just what I would do if going though the official walktrough would not work.

Jul 4, 2021, 17:20 by iboates at gmail.com: