[OSM-talk] Persian/Arabian Gulf Tagging

Saeed Hubaishan سعيد حبيشان hubaishan at outlook.sa
Sat Jul 10 15:13:23 UTC 2021

This is a very dangerous escalation. All of us know what does the
Kaaba<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba> mean for muslims.

We don't guarantee reactions from different directions, and we're not
responsible for their results.

DWG please hurry to resolve this issue.

على ٣٠/١١/٤٢ ‫٠٥:٥٥ م، كتب Abdullah Abdulrhman:

--
Saeed Hubiashan
https://github.com/hubaishan