[OSM-talk] Streetcomplete and Geographically Large Changesets

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:07:42 UTC 2021

Streetcomplete works off line then uploads when it gets on line.  Mine get
uploaded only on Wi-Fi.

I strongly suspect that Streetcomplete changes get tagged when they are
uploaded rather than when they are entered in Streetcomplete.

I live in one location but have previously lived in another which I visit
from time to time.  This distance is some 6,000 kilometers.  I have been
known to make edits in both locations.

So not impossible mapping.

Cheerio John