[OSM-talk] Streetcomplete and Geographically Large Changesets

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Fri Jul 23 22:16:26 UTC 2021

On 7/23/21 16:32, Mateusz Konieczny via talk wrote:
> Jul 23, 2021, 22:40 by miketho16 at gmail.com:
>> Does anyone really believe the mappers using Streetcomplete are
> "surveying" the changes as the changesets state?
>
> Vast majority is actually mapping.

Most of my StreetComplete edits are from observation in the moment.
There are a few times when I will mark something I'm not actually
looking at, but usually it's something like (the lack of) islands in
crosswalks when I know the whole area doesn't have any.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com