[OSM-talk] Mechanical Edit?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 19:37:22 UTC 2021

In some ways I agree but my feeling is it would be better to load them up
in a to do list in JOSM then check each one against imagery.

The problem with changing "misspelt" tags is they might just not be
misspelt but most of the time they are.

Did I see a reference to making the map more useful to end users?  I
thought saying such things was sacrilege on the list.

Cheerio John