[OSM-talk] Mechanical Edit?

Ehnon Ehmous eh.non.eh.mous at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 05:22:48 UTC 2021

So we are left to make the change, and see if people disagree with the
actual change. Not the method, but the change.
Do you take issue with the actual change, or the method? I'm sure Casper
can be responsible for responding to the changesets
addressing the concerns, to try to build consensus.

I look forward to seeing the concerns people put forward to the actual
change.