[OSM-talk] Mechanical Edit?

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 05:10:25 UTC 2021

> The system is going to grow in complexity as more features are added, and more people tag things as they like. When we are able to get people to agree on
> something (such as deprecating something), should we not clean up where we can?

  Currently there is no way to deprecate ANYTHING. Because there is no
way to ask a considerable amount of mappers for opinion (directly or
via representatives or via expert group). And there is no will to find
such a way.
  All "deprecations" in mail-lists, wiki are equal to deprecations in a pub.

--
Tomas