[OSM-talk] Mechanical Edit?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Jul 27 13:11:44 UTC 2021

It is very simple, we have 17 years of experience with bad mechanical
edits and imports and the only way to stop them is to have a zero
tolerance policy for undiscussed ones. Definitely anything that turns up
on the radar needs to be immediately reverted, no discussion.

You are making excuses for somebody who couldn't even be bothered to to
take the extra 5 minutes it would have taken to at least split the edits
up in to topical changesets.

Simon