[OSM-talk] Mechanical Edit?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 27 12:50:57 UTC 2021

What is actually wrong with the changeset?
Do the amendments reduce the quality of the OSM database.

Reverting just to prove a point comes across as a pissing completion by
another name.

Changesets should be assessed on the *quality* not quantity.

The solution to your problem is to use/design more competent , robust
software

Once again I'm disappointed by Frederik's comments. Cleaning up the
database, removing duplicates, ambiguities & redundant data etc should
be recommended. OSM allows anyone to add data, straight away, yet as
soon as a contributor tries to delete, or even amend objects, there's a
few who get their knickers in a twist.

DaveF