[OSM-talk] Groups of buildings tagged building=yes

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:47:53 UTC 2021

All this talk about mass edits raises a question I've basically been
ignoring.

Specifically in *Mauritania but I have seen it elsewhere.*

*In Maurtania there are about 1,500 blocks you might call them city blocks
by a mapper who hasn't mapped in five years.*

*I can drop them in a to do list and do something with them inspecting
each block but what?*

*I can leave them to the locals to fix but they've been this way for more
than five years now.*

*Suggestions please and I really don't think there is a local community to
consult.*

*Thanks John*