[OSM-talk] Persian/Arabian Gulf Tagging

John Whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 20:25:07 UTC 2021

and the problem for "Bruxelles -Brussel " is it is very difficult for
end users to search for  the name.  We had the same problem in Ottawa
with street names.  "rue Slater Street" which is more or less what is on
some street signs.  Other street signs have something like just "Slater"

I think we now have name:en Slater street, name:fr rue Slater

Cheerio John

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>