[OSM-talk] Persian/Arabian Gulf Tagging

Abdullah Abdulrhman abdullahOSM at outlook.com
Sun Jun 27 14:57:06 UTC 2021

Yes, if there is a solution to that, this will save a lot of efforts because it will prevent the new editors and those who did not watch the discussion about the name from changing the agreed upon. Watch here what happened to node:305640275

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/305640275
https://osmlab.github.io/osm-deep-history/#/node/305640275