[OSM-talk] Recent spikes in the use of road key

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:43:39 UTC 2021

I am definitively not talking about road as a value, but as a key.

Values used in the "road" key:

yes                419        18.77%
highway        370        16.58%
unclassified    210        9.41%
legislative        190        8.51%
residential        146        6.54%
dirty                    103        4.61%