[OSM-talk] Recent spikes in the use of road key

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:12:20 UTC 2021

Seems to proceed in the same extend with the key road_name.
All values are in an Asian script, I presume Chinese, geograhically
concentrated in Taiwan and Melbourne, Australia.

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road_name#overview
<https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road_name#overview>

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road_name#chronology
<https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/road_name#chronology>