[OSM-talk] Racist, insulting and abusive comments on OSM related channels

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Mon Mar 15 17:49:57 UTC 2021

The DWG's role is to arbitrate issues in the OSM geodatabase. It has no
role regarding content issues outside of that database. If you wish to make
a complaint regarding community representation, please make that to the
Board. Note of course, that the existence of a Code of Conduct is one the
the issues actively being discussed by the Diversity and Inclusion Special
Committee recently activated by the Board.
-Kathleen