[OSM-talk] Racist, insulting and abusive comments on OSM related channels

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Mon Mar 15 22:11:13 UTC 2021

Le 15.03.21 à 14:43, Bert -Araali- Van Opstal a écrit :
> "OSM Community Index", I do think we should list all channels there,
> including and undiscriminating non open sources as there are many.

but this has the effect of drowning the user.
Just take the case of France: the user is first invited to go
to a proprietary server venerated by the guy who made the last PR,
then a few channels where there is no community and then at
the bottom of the ranking is the main community channel.
Of course I should make a PR to sort a bit better... but even
at the bottom, I don't see the point of sending people where
there is no "support" for new contributors, just for the sake
of being "as complete as possible" or "include the supposedly
trendy networks"