[OSM-talk] Racist, insulting and abusive comments on OSM related channels

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Wed Mar 17 01:37:50 UTC 2021

I thank Bert for his diligence and sustained effort.  Again, this takes courage, we also see this takes dedication, aplomb and sincerity.  Excellent!

We shouldn't be surprised that people use all sorts of creative and organic methods to build (OSM) community.  We should also applaud when that is seen to possibly threaten the positive environment we wish to foster in our online presences and so somebody steps up and addresses it as directly as Bert does here.  Kudos, sir.