[OSM-talk] Drain socks

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 07:10:16 UTC 2021

On 19/3/21 8:33 pm, stevea wrote:
> Speaking personally and as mapper and user of OSM, I have a preference for precise over common.

What do you mean by the word 'precise'?

In metrology the work 'precise' is an indication of the repeatability (not the accuracy).

The word 'fluid' is not to me 'precise' as some people think it only encompass liquids while others think it encompass both liquids and gasses, thus it has two meanings so it not repeatable over the population and therefore not precise.