[Tile-serving] Fedora RPMs for mod_tile/renderd, tirex

Bernard Fouché bernard.fouche at kuantic.com
Wed Apr 3 13:18:59 UTC 2013

Le 03/04/2013 10:32, Bernard Fouché a écrit :
> Le 03/04/2013 05:44, Jeffrey Ollie a écrit :
>> I've started working on Fedora RPMs of mod_tile/renderd and tirex.
>> Once I'm satisfied with their quality I'll submit them to the Fedora
>> review process as official packages.  If you'd like to try them out
>> yourself you can find them here:
>>
>> http://jcollie.fedorapeople.org/osm/
> Excellent news, thanks Jeffrey!
>
> However I have to setup a fresh VM to test these RPM to make sure that
> there is not a piece of an older locally compiled package that
> modifies testing of the RPM.
>
> I'll try to do this today or tomorrow.
>
>   Bernard

I was able to recycle a VM and test Tirex rending doing my usual tests
with Monaco using the new RPM: it works! However I have not tested
renderd yet, I try to do it later if no one else can check it in the
meantime.

Many thanks again Jeffrey! Do you plan to have also
nominatim/osm2pgsql/osmosis provided as RPM :-) ?

   Bernard