[Tile-serving] [OSM-dev] osm2pgsql and mod_tile have moved to git

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Apr 3 18:39:52 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Kai Krueger <kakrueger at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any comments or suggestions on the development process of these two projects
> are welcome,

First off: YAY!

Second, my first pull request submitted :)

Third, I noticed that none of the source code files (at least the ones
I looked at) have a header with copyright and
permission information.  If no one objects, I'll put together a pull
request that add headers like the following:

/*
Copyright © 2013 OpenStreetMap

This file is part of mod_tile.

mod_tile is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version.

mod_tile is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
General Public License for more details.

along with mod_tile.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
*/

--
Jeff Ollie