[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] Providing OSX binaries/packages (#15)

Dane Springmeyer notifications at github.com
Fri Apr 5 17:52:26 UTC 2013

I think starting to provide official releases is much more important than continuous integration, particularly for OS X, in terms of priorities. As far as how releases work, your thoughts sound good. As far as ci, yes should be doable for me to offer an OS X slave. I'm traveling right now but I will have access next week to a machine I could try setting that up on. Thanks!

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/15#issuecomment-15970608