[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] Providing Windows binaries/packages (#17)

Jason Huntley notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 11 15:55:21 UTC 2013

Not sure if it helps, but here are my notes on the postgres configuration:
Tune Parameters for postgresql.conf

   - autovacuum = off
   - checkpoint_segments = 20
   - shared_buffers = 512MB # min 128kB
   - work_mem = 256MB # min 64kB
   - maintenance_work_mem = 512MB # min 1MB
   - synchronous_commit = off

Import example:

osm2pgsql.exe -v -c -d osm -U osm -W -H localhost -P 5432 -S default.style
-s -C 1600 --hstore --number-processes=4 -r pbf
..\..\data\us-midwest-northeast-pacific-south-west.osm.pbf

I also have a recent build of osm2psql which works. I have some mapnik
debugging to get through on mingw64, but I'll make it all available to our
build server here:

https://vanguard.houghtonassociates.com

The next build will have a package you can download under the Artifacts tab:

https://vanguard.houghtonassociates.com/browse/OSM-OSM2PSQL-27/artifact

Is there a specific time-frame you need this?

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:18 AM, emirhartato <notifications at github.com>wrote:

> @apmon <https://github.com/apmon> can you explain how to set database
> parameters? Hopefully if that can help solve the problem. There were 6
> laptops tested and all of them have same error log. I also did a fresh
> install of PostgreSQL and PostGIS and create a new database, but still have
> the same error log.

> .

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/17#issuecomment-16243529