[Tile-serving] [mod_tile] Install info (#25)

Stephan Bösch-Plepelits notifications at github.com
Wed May 22 16:49:06 UTC 2013

Hmm, good question, maybe it does not need changing - I'm no expert on mod_tile/renderd code. Still, comparing renderd.conf and mod_tile.conf with the render_config.h I can find some settings which can not be altered without changing render_config.h:
* METATILE
* FONT_DIR
* MAPNIK_PLUGINS
* PLANET_INTERVAL
* PLANET_TIMESTAMP
* XMLCONFIGS_MAX
* CLIENT_PENALTY

According to 'git grep', some of these options look really hardcoded, like CLIENT_PENALTY and XMLCONFIGS_MAX.

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/mod_tile/pull/25#issuecomment-18291712