[Tile-serving] Mapnik 2.2.0 release candidate

Dane Springmeyer dane at dbsgeo.com
Sun May 26 04:56:33 UTC 2013

For those of you using Mapnik and who might not subscribe to the Mapnik users list (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mapnik) please be aware that we are very close to releasing Mapnik 2.2.0.

I've produced a Mapnik 2.2.0 release candidate, which I encourage you to download and test.

Please reply to the mapnik-users thread (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/mapnik/b2TEtoXvdv8) with any problems you might encounter, or post issues to github.com/mapnik/mapnik-packaging/issues.

There are two packages available to test:

1) Windows 32 bit pre-built binaries with python 27 support: Instructions for installing this package and testing can be found athttps://gist.github.com/springmeyer/5651701

2) Source archive for testing builds on Linux and OS X: Instructions for building this package and testing can be found athttps://gist.github.com/springmeyer/5651739

Thanks!

Dane