[Tile-serving] [osm2pgsql] feature request: import features with tags that do not have a column (#32)

Hannes Janetzek notifications at github.com
Sun May 26 20:08:45 UTC 2013

Ok found it, "phstore" is the flag I was looking for. Could you add the comment for phstore flag to default.style?
And I also found out that "delete" flag does basic wildcard matching which is not documented either.

from output-pgsql.h
```#define FLAG_PHSTORE 17   /* polygons without own column but listed in hstore; this implies FLAG_POLYGON */```

---
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osm2pgsql/issues/32#issuecomment-18468896